Welcome to Village on the Hill
Most people prefer to remain in their own homes as they age. Living independently, however, gradually gets more complex as we grow older and find we need assistance doing the things we once did easily by ourselves.
Village on the Hill was developed by local residents to meet the needs of Groveland/Big Oak Flat seniors. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for older adults through a community based project that develops and delivers programs and services enabling us to live in our own homes with safety, dignity and respect.
We are neighbors committed to helping each other, and advocates for living in the best, most vibrant way possible. We are Neighbors helping Neighbors.
Membership in Village on the Hill (VOH) provides a wide array of supportive services that include:
- In Home Safety Check
- AARP Membership
- PHI Helicopter Evacuation Membership
- Handy Helper services (household tasks)
- Friendly Faces services (personal, health & wellness services)
- Preferred access to social events
- Discounts to Southside Community Connections non-fundraising events